Here’s a roundup of the best daily deals I’m finding in Denver and north Colorado for Thursday, October 19th:
- Simply Sloppy Joes (Google Offers): pay $6 to get $12 worth of food and drink at Simply Sloppy Joes in Lakewood. They have “six unique variations on the classic sloppy joe”, plus beans, french fries, and coleslaw for sides and milkshakes for dessert. See their full menu and prices here. Simply Sloppy Joes is located at 6761 W Mississippi Ave in Lakewood.
- DaVinci Machines Exhibit (Living Social): get admission to this event at Denver Pavilions for two for $14 (50% off). The voucher is valid through the end of November.
- The Bent Noodle (Living Social): pay $20 for $40 to spend on dinner, or $10 for $20 to spend on lunch at this Aurora eatery. See their menus here. The Bent Noodle is located at 3055 S Parker Road in Aurora.
- Little India at 6th & Grant (Groupon): enjoy $20 worth of Indian food for $10 with this deal. Little India is located at 330 East 6th Ave in Denver, and you can view their menu here.
- Denver Cutthroats Minor-League Hockey (Groupon): get one ticket with a drink and a hotdog for $17 (51% off). There are four game dates available.