I hope you’re ready to get back into coupons because it looks like there will be a lot of coupon inserts on Sunday! There should be three Smartsource inserts (go here to preview all three Smartsource inserts) and two Redplum inserts (go here to preview both Redplum inserts). I’m also hearing that we may get a Target Johnson & Johnson insert, though it seems like in the past our region didn’t get that insert.
Here are some of the coupons that I’m looking forward to:
- $1/1 Hefty Slider Bags, exp. 3/31/13 (RP 01/06/13 #2)
Several people have reported being able to get Hefty bags for cheap at Dollar Tree with this coupon.
- $3/2 Nivea Lip Care Product, exp. 1/20/13 (RP 01/06/13 #2)
Sometimes we can get free lip care with this coupon, though I don’t think we have so far this winter.
- $1/1 Post Honey Bunches or Oats Greek Honey Crunch Cereal, exp. 2/17/13 (SS 01/06/13)
- $0.75/2 Nabisco Product, exp. 2/18/13 (SS 01/06/13
- $0.35/1 Colgate Toothpaste, exp. 1/26/13 (SS 01/06/13 #2)
Use this when Colgate toothpaste goes on sale for $1.00 at King Soopers.
Expect to see lots of coupons for special diet foods and cleaning supplies over the next couple of months! Remember that inserts vary by region, so we may not get all the coupons listed in the database links above. I highly recommend subscribing or purchasing the Denver Post, as they consistently have many more coupons than other newspapers in our area.