The comments area is a great place to ask questions, share deals, talk about ideas, and vent your frustrations! In order to make it a great place for everyone, please abide by the following guidelines:
- Please respect the investment of time and money that has gone into developing this site and do not post links to your own site or your referral links in your comment in an attempt to drive traffic to your own site. This is largely considered spamming. The “URL” field is the appropriate place for your own website. If you have a deal or a post on your site that you think would be of interest, please contact us and we’ll post it if it’s relevant!
- Post only about legitimate methods of savings – comments that discuss trying to usurp the system will be deleted.
- Please do not post your email address in the comment area without “jumbling” it, as it will quite likely be picked up by spammers.
- Be nice. Do not post personal attacks against or derogatory remarks about anyone. If you had a bad experience at a store, feel free to complain, but do not single out any one person as the cause of your experience. When venting frustrations, please make every attempt to do it with gentleness and grace.
- Please do not use foul or vulgar language. Yes, we decide what is considered foul or vulgar. There are nice words you can substitute for foul and vulgar language – use them!
- Any comments that do not comply with these rules or is determined to be otherwise inappropriate will be deleted or edited.
Other important information
- Comments with links and comments by new commentors are moderated and must be approved before they appear on the site.