Here is the official coupon policy and other helpful information for King Soopers stores in Denver. We strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with this policy and abide by it at all times to ensure a great shopping experience for yourself and other coupon shoppers!
- General Coupon Policy
- Coupons with Other Stores Logos
- Double Coupon Policy
- Weekly Sales Cycle
- Fuel Discount Program
- Resuable Bag Credit
- King Soopers’ Deals
- TLC’s Extreme Couponing at King Soopers
Effective October 21, 2011 at all King Soopers stores. Stores still may enforce other policies or limits.
- We reserve the right to limit no more than five (5) paper manufacturer coupons for the same product, each coupon value considered (1) coupon in the same transaction. Limit one manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item purchased.
- Expired coupons are not to be accepted
- Only Pharmacy Competitor Coupons accepted
- Couponed Item will not be sold to dealers
Internet Coupon Restrictions/PAH Coupons
- “Free Item” Internet coupons can be accepted if all purchase criteria is met.
- Only one (1) Internet coupon per item will be accepted.
- Only five (5) Internet Coupons per manufacturer per Customer, per day.
- Internet coupons that display characteristics below will not be accepted.
- Out of proportion
- Do not scan properly
- Appear to be altered in any way
- Manufacturers’ Coupons 50 cents and below will automatically be doubled. (Unofficial note: coupons that range from $0.51 to $0.99 will be multiplied up to $1.
- Doubling does not apply to the following:
- Retail Food Store Coupons
- Electronic Coupons
- Items prohibited by law
Note: The Store Manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any coupon.
Sales cycles run Wednesday through Tuesday with an occasional weekend sale. Ads appear in the newspaper on Wednesdays or are available on their website.
Some sales run for two or more weeks – check the lower left corner of the sale tags for the end date so you know how long it lasts!
King Soopers also has a fuel savings program – for every $100 you spend, you earn a discount of $.10 per gallon on your next purchase of fuel. Your net payment amount (after all instant savings and coupons)is the amount that counts toward your $100 purchase requirement. Discounts accumulate for one month and you have one month to redeem them before they expire.
Almost all King Soopers locations have a gas station. Fuel rewards can now be used to fill up at the Kroger-owned Loaf ‘n Jug gas stations.
As of May 1, 2011, King Soopers no longer offers a discount for bringing your own bags.
We review each week’s ad at King Soopers and matchup the best sales to coupons. You can find those matchups and more deal updates here.
TLC’s Extreme Couponing “reality show” showed a Thornton, Colorado King Soopers shopper in October 2011. Unfortunately, this shopper was allowed to break many of King Soopers’ policies, as is the case with many of the show’s episodes.
For a realistic perspective on TLC’s Extreme Couponing show, read this: Extreme Couponing Meets Extreme Product In Reality TV.